Fans are referred to as air circulators, providing a solution for quick cooling in various situations. Generally, we are familiar with the air circulation fan blades that ventilate, cools and also keep the areas dry. However, with the addition of new features and technology, there is a great need for comfort options and fans that offer cooling are the need of the hour, while they remain as economical choice for smaller cooling tasks. Conversely, for bigger tasks there is a need for large cooling fans.
- Energy efficiency. With the airflow being constant it helps generating energy and this in reaching to static efficiency up to 84%. Thus, with higher levels of efficiency, sustaining larger air systems is possible.
- Enhanced durability. The large cooling fans are durable to operate even in erosive and corrosive environments.
- No effect on overloading. The large fans have more horsepower curves that the overloading feature does not trouble the motor and so you can exceed the capacity.
- Ease of maintenance. It is easy to clean lighter material fans anytime required. In fact, nowadays fans also come with self-cleaning features that maintaining it has become easier.
- Versatility. The large fans are good for multiple pressure and airflow combinations. They can process airflow conditions, including the dry, clean and wet air.
- Multiple sizes. The advantage is that they come in varying sizes to easily suit various applications, such that it may be suitable even for tight or unreachable spaces.
- The large cooling fans are available in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24’ diameters.
- Operates on 0.75 to 1.5kw
- Fan covers area in diameter up to 230ft
- The large fans are capable of linking multiple fans
- They come with blade safety links, safety clips and bushing technology that drives friction.
- HVAC and Fire system compatible.
- The variable operation speed is from 0-100%.
- It is ESFR control relays compliant and are UL fully approved.
- It can rotate up to 400,000 cfm
- The ceiling height should be at least equal or can exceed the fan diameter. For example a fan of 24’ should have a ceiling minimum height of 24’.
Additional Benefits suitable for Energy Efficient Warehousing
- Requires low maintenance
- Efficient and speedy operation. This is said because the 24 foot large fans actually consume less power than your hairdryer.
- Cost-effective operation. Taking the account it calculates to 6 cents an hour approximately for a fan at 0.75 kW.
- Ascertains comfortable work environment, so there is productivity increase, thus the absenteeism decreases and the heat-related injury risk is reduced.
- Reduces the need for expensive new construction of duct work.
- Long life of equipment. The fans offer a long life as there is no need to cycle often. This means the savings is year round.
- Less noise. The blades are in tubercle style that it has fewer blades and so the noise is less.
- Removes or decreases airborne pollutants
- Protects equipment from damage owing to condensation and humidity.